Words and pictures can’t adequately describe this wonder of the world. So these words will be brief, and I’ll offer a few pictures of the journey from the city of Cusco on the Hiram Bingham train, and the destination, the ruins of this ancient Incan settlement.
- And Immelt's successor was brought up in CT and went to Fairfield. So come on back! PS to Immelt: get the stock pri… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- These guys... twitter.com/carlreiner/sta… 17 hours ago
- I knew you were a synopticist!!! twitter.com/ams_bpsm/statu… 1 day ago
- Bill Russell to 5 fellow greats: "I would kick your asses." Award long overdue... twitter.com/SInow/status/8… 2 days ago
- Good news. twitter.com/Jerry_Remy/sta… 2 days ago